Are you crying tears out of self-pity when you should be crying tears of repentance or of forgiveness?

Stop bringing chaos into your life; learn from every experience, change your ways and get into action, turn to God, and decide to follow his will. Everybody makes mistakes but you do not have to repeat them, once you do, it has changed and is no longer a mistake it has become a choice. Trust God, confess your sin, repent and seek forgiveness and guidance. James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
If your experience is one that you had no decision in, the bible teaches us to thank and praise God while going through our suffering acknowledging his presence, in the midst of our turmoil he will give us strength to endure. Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height , nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. God’s love will protect you. Christ’s righteousness covers everyone’s sins and shortcomings. I am so grateful that we are all works in progress.
I must say that I once have cried all of these tears but today my tears are of Joy. Love Denise

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Denise!  May I share you post on my site for my members?

yes of course

Thank you, with many blessings! :o)

Denise Stacy said:

yes of course

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

SHO'NUFF IT'S GOD'S WILL"A QUEEN SHO'NUFF"

Order your copy online Today Republished/Revised

Click and Order Here

Order Your Copy HERE

LOVE WORLDWIDE

Click For Your Free Bible

JAMAR Place Of Peace

WORLDWIDE INTERNET HOSPITAL INC.

Early Morning Prayer Mon.-Sat. 7am est. 605-475-6150 Code #374551

All Books Available on Amazon by Felecia Spaulding!

"The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me; Thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever; forsake not the works of Thine own hands."

Sale Price
"Life On Elm Street"

LIFE ON ELM STREET

New REVISED copy

Dr. BJ Relefourd

Bro.Mick Alexander

GENERAL MOMom

LIFE WITH MOM and DAD

D&C EDUCATORS

"LAYER OF LIVING"

ORDER YOUR COPY

Sale Price