Prayer For Woman of God Ruthie Spaulding - All Members Please Read

Tuesday December 4, 2011
Good Morning I AM Blessed Saints,

Evangelist Felicia Spaulding is asking all I Am Blessed family, prayer warriors and intercessors to begin to pray and to lift her mother, Woman of God Mrs. Ruthie Spaulding up in prayer; She has been taken to hospital. I do not know all the circumstances except it is serious.

All meetings, teleconferences scheduled have been cancelled until further notice.

Let us Pray

Father God in the Mighty Name of Jesus we come blessing Your Holy Name We ask that You might hear our prayers individually as well as corporately and cover your daughter Ruthie Spaulding with the Healing Blood of the Lamb Your Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth .We plead the blood of Jesus Christ over her body and spirit, so that she might be healed. Father you said in Your Word if two or more might gather in Your Name and ask in the Name of Jesus it would be done; so Father God we come to You according to Matthew 18 in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth gathered together asking that You be in the midst; and whatever will be done on earth, will also be done in Heaven. We rebuke any afflictions, any infirmities, and inflammation, any sickness, and disease, any disorder, any syndrome of any kind and abnormal or radical cells and /or growths in Sister Spaulding’s body right now in the Name of Jesus and command all ills and diseased spirits to die at the roots and leave Ruthie’s body in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Father we ask You to now in the Name of Jesus Christ to release Your healing virtue, Your miracle virtue into Woman of God Ruthie’s body in the name of Jesus . Release Your miracle anointing into her body from the top of her head into the soles of her feet ; restore every organ, every cell, every gland, every muscle, every ligament , every bone in her body bring all into total alignment , complete alignment the way You created her in the Name of Jesus . We praise You father for Your mercy and Your Grace in Jesus Holy Name Amen
Prophetess Sandra Dukes

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mom is home recovering. A chicken bone was lodge in her throat. Very sore and uncomfortable. Bless you for all The prayers in Jesus Name.  PLEASE know our prayers are so needed for one another.  Thank you for you obedience and faithfulness here on I am Blessed International Inc.  God Bless Us all

Praise God Amen
Evang. Felecia Spaulding said:
Mom is home recovering. A chicken bone was lodge in her throat. Very sore and uncomfortable. Bless you for all The prayers in Jesus Name.  PLEASE know our prayers are so needed for one another.  Thank you for you obedience and faithfulness here on I am Blessed International Inc.  God Bless Us all
Amen.Amen,Amen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

SHO'NUFF IT'S GOD'S WILL"A QUEEN SHO'NUFF"

Order your copy online Today Republished/Revised

Click and Order Here

Order Your Copy HERE

LOVE WORLDWIDE

Click For Your Free Bible

JAMAR Place Of Peace

WORLDWIDE INTERNET HOSPITAL INC.

Early Morning Prayer Mon.-Sat. 7am est. 605-475-6150 Code #374551

All Books Available on Amazon by Felecia Spaulding!

"The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me; Thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever; forsake not the works of Thine own hands."

Sale Price
"Life On Elm Street"

LIFE ON ELM STREET

New REVISED copy

Dr. BJ Relefourd

Bro.Mick Alexander

GENERAL MOMom

LIFE WITH MOM and DAD

D&C EDUCATORS

"LAYER OF LIVING"

ORDER YOUR COPY

Sale Price