Currently we are thoroughly watching over the situation in Ukraine and trying to support the brave and unstoppable
spirit of Ukrainian nation in fight against Russian invasion by donating to the official resources provided by the
Government. NING is standing with Ukraine in this fight for freedom and independence and if you want to show your
support you can donate here
Слава Україні! Героям Слава!
or Sign In
Or sign in with:
SHO'NUFF IT'S GOD'S WILL"A QUEEN SHO'NUFF"
Order your copy online Today Republished/Revised
Click and Order Here
Click For Your Free Bible
JAMAR Place Of Peace
WORLDWIDE INTERNET HOSPITAL INC.
Early Morning Prayer Mon.-Sat. 7am est. 605-475-6150 Code #374551
"The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me; Thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever; forsake not the works of Thine own hands."
LIFE ON ELM STREET
New REVISED copy
Dr. BJ Relefourd
LIFE WITH MOM and DAD
"LAYER OF LIVING"
ORDER YOUR COPY
STAYING CONNECTED WITH OTHERS
"LIFE ON ELM STREET" (C)2010 "EFS"
Word Press Blog
Alfonzo Steadman Jr. Give a Gift
Dante' Blak Frost Give a Gift
johnreachproject Give a Gift
CreateTalkLive "Talking about Family is an Art"
Posted by Evang. Felecia Spaulding on May 23, 2023 at 4:27am 0 Comments 1 Like
THE FATHER;S LOVE
Posted by Evang. Felecia Spaulding on February 11, 2022 at 5:39am 0 Comments 1 Like
Declare and Decree the word of the Lord
Posted by Evang. Felecia Spaulding on November 10, 2021 at 4:14am 0 Comments 1 Like
CAN YOU HEAR THE FATHER SPEAKING???
Posted by Evang. Felecia Spaulding on October 25, 2021 at 11:29am 1 Comment 1 Like
CREATE TALKLIVE "WHAT'CHA GONNA DO NOW" LET'S TALK ABOUT "WHAT'CHA GONNA DO NOW" ON CREATE TALKLIVE Join Us 6:30 pm est. Dial-In with Praying Praising Spirit 516-387-1648 Thursday July 22, 2021 on…
Posted by Evang. Felecia Spaulding on July 15, 2021 at 5:48am 0 Comments 0 Likes
JESUS SAVES MINISTRIES
Soul Purpose Magazine
Visit Guardians Prayer Warriors
Visit Helen's Circle of Business
Chaplain Janet Marston's Comments
Comment Wall (14 comments)
You need to be a member of JUST GRATEFUL to add comments!
Join JUST GRATEFUL
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither
have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
-- 1 Corinthians 2:9
Many of the things we anticipate and dream about are much less glorious in real life than they were in our imaginations. There is one event, however, that is better than we can imagine and beyond our wildest dreams. When Jesus returns to take us home to be with our Father, it will be far better than we can ask, imagine, dream or think.
Come Lord Jesus!
Abba Father, thank you for knowing me before time began. Thank you for crafting me in my mother's womb. Thank you for sending Jesus to pay the price for my sins. And thank you in advance for the day Jesus comes to take me home to be with you forever. Through my Conquering Savior I pray. Amen.
by Rev. Marston
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!
It never ceases to amaze me how people will make excuses for their lies – it’s a “white lie” – it’s only a “half truth” – I was only trying to protect you – I didn’t want to hurt your feelings – give me a BREAK – a LIE is a LIE – it doesn’t matter what color it is – if it’s WHITE, it’s a LIE – if it’s PURPLE, it’s a LIE – GREEN, BLUE, PINK, YELLOW – it’s still a LIE people! It’s doesn’t matter what color you call it or how you justify it – any part of a lie is still a lie – a LIE is a LIE! And God said that Satan is the FATHER of LIES.
I have known people who habitually lie – and they have told so many lies, they don’t know what the truth is anymore. And, they justify their lies and have no repentance in their hearts. When we were children, we told lies – saying “I didn’t do it” to our parents when we get caught in the cookie jar, or even sneaking around to stay up late when we should be in bed. Some people say that children don’t lie – DUH! Yes, they do – it is up to parents to teach them to tell the truth and repent. Parents need to teach their children right from wrong. That’s how we learn convictions when we are young – Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it – teach your children to tell the truth and hold them accountable for telling lies. Don’t laugh and say it’s cute – it’s not – it is from the devil and you do not want them to grow up thinking it is okay to lie.
All of us have told our little lies and justified twisting the truth – but we need to remember that lies are not from God and there’s no excuse or justification for them. And, we need to ask God to forgive us, and to clean our hearts and our minds so that we can do what is pleasing to Him.
Lord Jesus, create in me a clean heart and help me to always tell the truth and be honest, and to repent when I do make mistakes. AMEN.
King James Version
(44)Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
1 JOHN 1:10
(10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
1 JOHN 2:4
(4) He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
1 JOHN 2:22
(22) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 JOHN 4:20
(20) If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
1 JOHN 5:10
(10) He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
(8) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
by Rev. Marston
ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH ON THE LORD!
This weekend, a friend and I drove up to Rocky Mountain National Park, through Trail Ridge Drive, which goes all the way to the top and down to the west side at the entrance of Grand Lake, Colorado. We stopped at several points along the way, and also walked along a trail that lead through a meadow where moose live (although I didn't see them), and leads into a thick forest with clear streams playing peaceful music as it gently flowed down from the mountain and over rocks. We also heard a male elk bugling, king of the forest, and I almost cried from joy at the echo of his majestic call (I did get god-bumps down my back).
Nothing to me is more glorious than seeing majestic mountains, forest, nature, and wildlife that our MIGHTY GOD created and humans have not destroyed yet. I have an annual pass to the park, and sometimes I go by myself just to have quiet solitude with God, read His Word, and listen to the surroundings, as He shows off His magnificent creation.
This week, I urge you to just think upon the things of GOD, not the things of man, but the glorious creation that is still in the form and beauty that our Creator intended. We are not to worship the creation, but the Creator. Our Lord is worthy to be praised - King David knew the majesty of our God, and as he wrote in the Psalms below, PRAISE YE THE LORD! It will be a few days before I get off my Rocky Mountain High - well, actually, to tell the truth, I haven't been off my Rocky Mountain High since I moved to Colorado. PRAISE BE TO MY LORD, CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, AND ALL THE MIGHTY MOUNTAINS, RIVERS, TREES AND WILDLIFE. AMEN TO THAT!
(1) Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
(2) Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
(3) Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
(4) Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
(5) Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.
(6) He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.
(7) Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
(8) Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word:
(9) Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars:
(10) Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl:
(11) Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth:
(12) Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:
(13) Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
(14) He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.
By Rev Marston
WORK, WORK, WORK
There are 538 instances of "work" in the NIV Bible. Work is very important to God. Work, work, work - sometimes it seems like that's all we do - work for a job, that is. It's true what they say, "a woman's work is never done". And, I wouldn't have it any other way. WHY? Because work is more than a job - work is a blessing from God. God made us to work. We work at growing - growing in our bodies from a child to an adult - growing in our spirits from a child to an adult. We work at learning - learning how to become responsible adult human beings - learning skills on how to do a specific job or hobby - learning how to be responsible, moral, and learning all about this wonderful world that God gave us to live in. Life is a journey of working - there are fun things to work at also - sometimes I work at learning new styles of crocheting and knitting, or a new style of painting or sketching. We should always continue to work on learning new things and working on growing in our spiritual life with God - without that, we would be useless, mindless robots with no direction, no life, no soul and that would be no fun. Work isn't just a word for a job - it is a word for living. PRAISE GOD FOR WORK - the more we work at learning and growing, the more we appreciate the blessings that God gave us - and we learn and grow closer to HIM. God works. Even Adam and Even were created to work in the Garden of Eden. He expects us to also. Laziness leads to evil - just look at the media at some rich people who don't have any direction, no goals, and do not work at anything - and they get into all kinds of trouble - No one is too good to work - is anyone better than God, who works and created us to work? NOT! Get off your duff and find something to do that you enjoy, and WORK at it! AMEN!
New International Version
(2) By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested [a] from all his work.
(3) And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.
(15) The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.
(23) So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.
(12) I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds.
1 CORINTHIANS 12:6
(6) There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men.
By Rev Marston
THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
The definition of truth in Webster’s Dictionary:
--a archaic : fidelity, constancy b : sincerity in action, character, and utterance
--a (1) : the state of being the case : fact (2) : the body of real things, events, and facts : actuality (3) often capitalized : a transcendent fundamental or spiritual reality
--a judgment, proposition, or idea that is true or accepted as true
--the body of true statements and propositions
--the property (as of a statement) of being in accord with fact or reality
--chiefly British : true
--fidelity to an original or to a standard
--capitalized Christian Science : god
--in truth : in accordance with fact : actually
There are 228 verses in the Holy Bible with the word “truth” in it (NIV) – most people nowadays do not even know what the TRUTH really is – in today’s society, in the secular world, TRUTH is what you make it – it is whatever you think is true. WRONG! God is TRUTH – God is the only one that is absolutely and positively true. You may “think” you know the truth about something, then, when you find out you were wrong, it is not the truth – it is a mistake, or even a lie. OUR GOD is never wrong – He is never mistaken. He never lies. Only GOD can declare what is really truth – declare what is right. Any other so-called truth is NOT the truth – it is a lie, or a mistake.
In the New Testament, JESUS said “I tell you the truth…” numerous times. He had the authority to declare truth because HE is GOD. And, the TRUTH of God is the gift of salvation through the blood of His only begotten son, JESUS CHRIST.
Seek Him daily. Ask for wisdom and truth that can only come from Him, and you can never go wrong. Put your faith and your trust in JESUS, in the salvation that He gave to us – that is the TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH! AMEN!.
guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob’s descendants, ‘Seek me in vain.’ I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right.
[JESUS SAID] I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
[JESUS SAID] “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
[JESUS SAID] I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”
[JESUS SAID] In reply Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again. “
[JESUS SAID] “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life
By Rev Marston
NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
The definition of the word "gift" (used as a noun) is = something voluntarily transferred by one person to another without compensation.
Now, what does that mean? It is voluntary. It is without compensation - without payment - you do nothing to receive it - it is free and clear. When someone gives you a gift - it is yours to keep, it is freely given. There are no strings attached. If someone gives you something and expects something in return, then it is NOT a gift - it has strings attached. For example, someone were to give you a ball of yarn and say, "I give this ball of yarn to you, and you can have it, as long as you make me a scarf out of it" - then that is NOT a gift, it is a BARTER - there were "strings attached". Another example, let's say someone gives you a blanket and they say "You can have this blanket, as long as you promise not to let your brother use it" - that is NOT a gift - there are restrictions on it - there are strings attached. When something is a true gift, it is absolutely FREE - no strings attached; you don't have to do anything to have it or to receive it.
HOWEVER, just like any gift - the giver had to pay a price for it in order to give it to you for free - we go to the store, we buy a gift, we give it to someone. WE paid the price - the one who receives the gift does not have to pay for anything. It is free to them.
Isn't that what GOD did for us? He gave us the GIFT of eternal life - freely given by His only begotten Son - that WHOSOEVER - that ANYONE WHO WANTS IT can have it - NO STRINGS ATTACHED! If there were strings attached, it would not be a gift. AND, just like any "giver" - it was bought with a price - JESUS paid the price so that we would receive the gift of salvation for FREE - absolutely and positively FREE.
God's gift of salvation through Jesus Christ is FREE. And, just like any gift, you have to accept it. You have to openly receive it. The choice is yours. God is not a bully - He will not force His gift on you. God has no strings attached - all you need to do is pray "Lord Jesus - I accept your free gift of Salvation - I accept you as my Lord and Savior" - it is THAT simple folks. Once you receive the free gift of salvation, it is yours to keep - God's gift of salvation is the forgiveness of all of your sins and eternal life in Heaven - and God will never take it away from you. GLORY TO GOD! HALLELUJAH! THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL - ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY WITHOUT A DOUBT FREE! AMEN!
(16) "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[f] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
(17) For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
(23) For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.
(8) For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— (9) not by works, so that no one can boast.
by Rev. Marston
PUT YOUR FAITH IN GOD, WHO IS FAITHFUL!
The definition of FAITHFUL (from Webster's Dictionary):
1 obsolete : full of faith
2 : steadfast in affection or allegiance : loyal
3 : firm in adherence to promises or in observance of duty : conscientious
4 : given with strong assurance : binding [a faithful promise]
5 : true to the facts, to a standard, or to an original [faithful copy]
Why do we [humans] put faith in other humans, instead of the One True Faithful God? Why do we put faith in things of this world, which cannot stay true, instead of the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent Creator of the entire Universe? Here's a scenario to think about: For those of us who work in high rise buildings - You get in an elevator every day, and without even thinking, you have trust and faith that the elevator will not falter and take you up to the 30th, 40th, or even 50th floor of a building that was built by humans. Or how about getting into an airplane or a train or crossing a bridge? THESE things were built by humans. Yes, they are fantastic works of God's children, but, my point is this - NOTHING that humans create is absolutely perfect or stays the same - buildings falter and crumble, bridges deterioriate and fall apart, elevators can snap and fall to the bottom of a building - airplanes DO crash. ALSO, we put our faith in people, and then people hurt us, lie to us, cheat, and steal - we are NOT perfect - we make mistakes - then we want to blame God? I don't think so. God didn't make the mistakes - people did. It's that whole free will thing again - we are not robots - we make choices and sometimes those choices are the wrong ones.
Only someone who is absolutely PERFECT can be absolutely FAITHFUL.
And the only ONE who is absolutely PERFECT and FAITHFUL is GOD - the TRIUNE GOD - the FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT - the ALPHA AND THE OMEGA.
From the beginning of Genesis to the end of Revelation - God's faithfulness never fails. Despite the numerous times that God's people sinned (including us - just look in the mirror), God keeps His promises. God stays faithful. From the beginning, God made a covenant to save His people and WE are HIS people, folks. WE are the children of God and He will never forsake us. In the Book of Revelation, Jesus is given the title FAITHFUL and TRUE - the FAITHFUL WITNESS - the firstborn from the dead (when he resurrected from the Tomb), and the ruler of the kings of the earth - JESUS is GOD - only God can be called the FAITHFUL and TRUE - only GOD can resurrect from the dead - only GOD sits on the throne in Heaven - put your faith in the FAITHFUL ONE - put your faith in the ONE who will never fail, never falter, never change his mind, never hurt you or abuse you or curse at you - put your faith in JESUS!
PRAISE BE TO OUR GOD -FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT - OUR LORD JESUS, GOD ALMIGHTY, FAITHFUL AND TRUE, RIGHTEOUS AND JUST, RULER OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH! AMEN.
[This 34th chapter in Exodus is when God gave Moses the second set of ten commandments after the first set was broken - read the whole chapter - it is very fascinating!]
(4) So Moses chiseled out two stone tablets like the first ones and went up Mount Sinai early in the morning, as the LORD had commanded him; and he carried the two stone tablets in his hands. (5) Then the LORD came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, the LORD. (6) And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, "The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness,
DEUTERONOMY 7:9 (NIV)
(9) Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
PSALM 33:4 (NIV)
(4) For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.
PSALM 89:5, 8, 14 (NIV)
(5) The heavens praise your wonders, O LORD, your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones.
(8) O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you.
(14) Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you.
PSALM 100:5 (NIV)
(5) For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
REVELATION 1:5 (NIV)
(5) Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits[a] before his throne, (5) and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.
REVELATION 19:11 (NIV)
The Rider on the White Horse
(11) I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war.
by Rev. Marston
I seem to be on a numbers kick lately. God loves to use numbers. It is very interesting that the word "hope" is found in 133 verses in the King James version of the Bible. JOB talks of hope 15 times, and PSALMS 25 times, and the New Testament has the word hope 55 times and is first mentioned in the Book of LUKE and the last time in the Book of 1 JOHN (or as I like to say, little John).
The definition of "hope" from Merriam-Webster Dictionary is:
--to cherish a desire with anticipation
--to desire with expectation of obtainment
--to expect with confidence: trust
Somehow, even though the definition is clear, many people use the word hope to mean that something "might" happen - that it is not a sure thing. WRONG. When we put our "hope" in the Lord - we KNOW and EXPECT with absolute CONFIDENCE that God will do exactly what He said He would and that He keeps all of His promises, absolutely, without any doubt whatsoever. Put your HOPE in the Lord and you will never be disappointed! AMEN.
KING JAMES VERSION:
(12) Turn again, my daughters, go your way; for I am too old to have an husband. If I should say, I have hope, if I should have an husband also to night, and should also bear sons;
(1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
(2) By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
1 CORINTHIANS 13:7,13
(7) Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
(13) And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
(5) For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
(5) For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
1 THESSALONIANS 5:8
(8) But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
(13) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
(1) Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
1 PETER 1:3
(3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1 JOHN 3:3
(3) And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
Glory to God!
Rev. Marston, be assured that we're praying for you and yours daily. Rev.Marston, please continue to pray fro my ministry and family. Rev.Marston, please come over here in the Philippines to hold Crusade Revival and Conference. Rev.Mastron, looking forward to hear from you again. Love you all.
Pastor Remegio C.Blanco