Christmas has come gone again, and the New Year is here. I trust everyone had an awesome Holiday Season. But now it is time to get back to work and to put our celebrations behind us for a while.
I have never had the opportunity to attend a Bible College, University, or Seminary, so this is not prepared to level in which someone who has had the opportunity to attend one. Maybe someday I may get the opportunity to attend one.
God has put a message on my heart to share with everyone that he gave me several years ago. This is a very timely message, in which I wish I could do it justice. But I will you what the Lord gave me.
This is a study outline only, I do not Preach from prepared Sermon Outline Notes as a general rule, unless God tells me to (mostly for a special occasion). The reason I do not use notes to Preach from when I am called upon to deliver a message is - Matthew 10:18-20, Mark 13:10-11, 1 Corinthians 2:3-5.
I hope that the Lord will Bless you in everything that you do for the Glory of God, and as you read this short message. I know that everyone may not agree with everything in this message, and that is ok, we can agree to disagree.
Your Brother in Christ Jesus,
James D. Bartlett
We need to tell the Church, and the World “The Party Is Over”!
Key Thought: Get your house/life in order for tomorrow may not come. Isaiah 38: 1 – 5
1. 2 Corinthians 4: 4 The devil has blinded the minds of the lost so they cannot see, nor hear the Truth of God’s Word. The Devil has rocked the Church to sleep thinking that they have plenty of time to do the things that God wants and has Commanded us to do. Matthew 25: 1 – 13
2. The Church needs to awaken from slumber and get to work sharing the good news about Jesus. 2 Corinthians 4:3 and John 9: 4
3. Time is short for the Lost Hebrews 3:15, 4:7, Isaiah 1: 16 – 20, and Proverbs 1: 24 – 28
4. Jesus Preached a lot on Hell and about heaven as well. The Lost need to be told (and the Church – reminded) that there is a Heaven to gain and a Hell to shun.
5. Open your eyes and see what God is trying to show you. Open your ears and listen to what God is trying to trying to tell you. Open your heart and so you can understand the thing that God wants you to understand and that you need to understand in order to be the best you can be for His Glory and Honor.
6. 2 Peter 3:9 God does not want anyone to die lost.
7. The Signs of the times all around us.
a. The love of many shall wax cold.
b. False prophets shall rise and deceive many.
c. Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars
d. False Christ’s will come
e. Famines in different places.
f. Pestilences in different places. (diseases and pests)
g. Earthquakes in different places.
h. The stage currently being set for the 7 years of great tribulations and the one world government is being set up.